10/26/2009

Wednesday was Arms day

You all know what that means. We did so many things, my shoulders and arms hurt for days later. I don't know all we did-because there were so many things we did-but we did high reps with only 5 lb. weights. I don't get it. How did I become such a wimp? We did shoulder presses (30=one set), ones where your arms are at right angles and you bring them into to touch elbows and wrists (30=one set), we had our arms to our sides then lifted them straight out to the sides (20=one set), we did hovering push-ups (20 or 30=one set), we did planks but took one arm at a time and lifted out the 5 lb. weight (20 or 30 each arm=one set), we had to do sit-ups holding one weight above us then switch arms (30 ea. arm=one set). We did this one thing that is like a squatting pliae' that we'd bring our weights in hands to the center, then as we stood, we lifted them out to the side, then up to the top to make a circle. I'll just have to show it. It is harder for me to explain things than show them. I know we did some more things, but I can't remember them all.
That night I had a hard time picking up boy #2. He only weights about 25 lbs. I truly hurt for a few days.

No comments: