10/27/2009

There is SNOW!!!



I am totally happy! I love snow. It snowed before Halloween, which is what I've been saying all along. I want it to snow on the ground and stay there. I love the beauty it brings and the excitement. I'm so happy! Yay! It's in our mountains which now look gorgeous. It was on the grass earlier, but it sort of rained it away. As I was taking Stephen into work today, we past trees and grass with snow on them. It was such a contrast to see the yellow, red, and green of the trees and grass with the snow. It was so pretty. It made me smile. The one thing I didn't like was having to go to Salt Lake to take him to work. YUCK! I was terrified. Have I mentioned how much I hate to drive there. I'm a wimp. But now I have my beautiful snow to look at. I'm loving this.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Why did you take him to work? Are you picking him up too?

Amanda said...

Oh I adore snow too. I hope we have lots, and lots, and lots of it this year!!!!