10/10/2009

Today's workout, I'm happy with it.

Today, Amanda worked my arms. It was great fun. She is a great friend who is willing to get up in the mornings, even though she is sooo not a morning person, and help me to get into better shape. We did a boot camp with dips, arm torture, bicep torture, laps and then again. and again. I did it though. and I'm proud that I did. I did beat her to the track this morning, not her fault, and was able to run a mile in 12 minutes. I was so pleased, I pushed myself again and I loved it. It was a great morning. I wasn't as cold as I thought I'd be so that was nice. My wonderful hubby did purchase some good cold weather gear for me and I appreciate it very much. I also appreciate my friends that have stuck it out with me. One friend hasn't been able to come due to pregnancy and others aren't always there, but Amanda has. It is nice. I appreciate all my friends and family. Thank you for the support!

No comments: