10/26/2009

Thursday was a running hike

We went for a hike starting at 24th street and going east to a southerly direction. It was not as bad as I thought it'd be. I actually really enjoyed it, except for after the first 5 or 10 minutes into the hike, I fell. Actually, I tripped over a stupid root of an oak brush. I can't believe I did it. It is really in my true fashion to trip on any hike, so, yes I can believe it. The pictures don't even tell it all. I finished with a little blood and a very sore leg. We even went further than the trainer was going to take us. It felt so good to come down. The whole lot of us went super fast. I really like to go down hill, it was a lot more fun and an easier time. My leg muscles were pretty sore after this hike/run. I could barely walk. What is a hike without a little road rash. That is just how my life is. My sil Sheila did really well. She just makes up her mind to do it, then does. She is awesome!

No comments: