11/29/2010

Seriously?!, Where did the time go???

Wow, lets play the catch-up game...
I will try to make it short. Heh heh.
Day 20, I went on a run with somegreat gals, unfortunately, it was a blah day with lots of cold/freezing rain/snow and two of us weren't feeling so great. We still did it, all though we walked most of it. Thanks to great friends who'll run/walk with ya through anything! Thankfully we were only half training to run the turkey trot but none of us did it because of the wonderful single digit freezing temperature.
Day21, Boy #2, a.k.a. M.C. from now on. M.C. is my final baby. I love him to pieces and he makes my heart melt with all of his mischeiviousnes. He is super sweet and I think he thinks he can only love one person, and I'm the lucky one. Seriously, he will tell Stephen he doesn't love him, he loves mom. I know he loves everyone, he just hasn't realized it yet.

Day 22, Boy #2, a.k.a. Dimples from now on. Dimples got his name because he has the cutest ones ever! He can choose to show them or not, but usually they are there with his smile. He is such a sweet boy and I love him for all he brings to my life and to our family. I'm thankful that we have him and that he brings so much joy and happiness to the family. He also likes to make up jokes, some are a little flat, but he's always trying!



Day 23, Girl #2, a.k.a. Starr. She loves that name. She has begged us to please, please, pretty please change her name or give this as her middle name. Starr is our families drama queen. I always thought the oldest would do this, but no, it is Starr. She loves art, and music, and animals. She even wrote her own song and can't wait to show her piano teacher! I love this little gem! She truly loves life! and she doesn't want people to miss out on it.

Day 24, Girl #1, a.k.a. Bratt (she prefers this to mini-me.) I love her to pieces as I do all my children, but she is the first and gets spoiled a bit more. She also has a lot more responsibility in the home. Her chores are bit bigger and she usually has to babysit without pay. I should say cash payment, she usually gets something else. Bratt is trying to be sarcastic but have it be positive. I don't know of a positive sarcastic way, but she's trying. She loves school and her friends and family, and she loves going to church and working on her personal progress. I know she is a wonderful person, trying hard to make it through the jr. high world. I know she will succeed.

No comments: