11/30/2010

Day 30

Day 30. Today. This morning I finally went for a run with Amanda and Lesa. I'm so happy I did. It was freezing cold with a temperature of 11 degrees and we went for a 3 mile run. I swear it's the hardest thing to do when it's that cold outside, but I did. I couldn't keep up, I had the hardest time breathing, and I swear my shoes gained weight. It was so hard to move my legs up and out and down. I really, really struggled. I eventually was able to breath better, but by that time I felt little pins and needles of cold in the back of my thighs. When that went away I noticed my toes were actually kinda cold. We were on our way back by then so it didn't matter. I did finish and my friends didn't have to carry me home. I warmed up way late in the day, but ya all know I'll do it again. I just wish that February's weather would wait until then and not be present in November and December.

No comments: