11/30/2010

Day 25

Day 25, my husband, Stephen. He is a very patient man. He does the best he can to make me, as a wife, happy. I've realized that I'm not easy to live with. I don't like to do the things he likes to, I don't even try to hide it. I do sometimes try to humor him or try to do the things he does like, but when it all comes down to it, I don't like it. Hiking, camping, fishing, going to the park even. I know that I need to change some things, okay a lot of things, but I know I love him. I know he loves me. Sometimes, some things just take longer than any of us want them to.
He does what he can with the kids so they are happy. He is a busy man, yet he'll fix the dryer, go shopping with me when he doesn't want to, sit with me and the kids through a movie, watch the kids so I can go on a girls night out. Stephen is totally a selfless man. He works hard in his calling, and at work, and here at home. He does get tired, but don't we all. I love him. I'm extremely grateful he is my husband and the one I can go to with every problem I have, even if it's him.

No comments: