11/05/2010

Pumpkins and Halloween fun!!!

So what if it's a week late, I'm doing this anyway. The kids carved their pumpkins on Thursday and they had a fun time doing it. I ended up carving more than my fair share, but they had to clean all the guts out. Ha ha!
We celebrated Halloween on Saturday night by having a birthday party for my Grandma. She turned 83 on Halloween so we were a day early. It was a lot of fun to do this and the costumes were so much fun to see. We then visited with two other sets of Grandparents that day as is tradition in our little family. We went home and slept well that night. Since we didn't participate in the ward trunk or treat, and the kids didn't get very much candy when they did go out on my parents street, Stephen and I went to the grocery store and bought up 6 bags of candy and split it up evenly among the kids. Hopefully they have eaten it all by now and I can finish putting the Halloween stuff away! We hope everyone had a great Halloween and were able to enjoy themselves.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those pumpkins are awesome! And the alice costume turned out great! Way to go friend!