8/28/2009

Spring Cleaning

So I haven't done mine till this week. While the kids are in school and I haven't anyone home but the youngest, I have been able to gut out the boys' room, clean out the game and storage closet, scrub (and I mean scrub) the kitchen floor, and clean the front room carpet. I am so lucky. I have finally put the Easter holiday stuff away-it was all over the upstairs, baskets, eggs, pictures. UGH! I have gone through Boy #2's clothes and have them ready for friends or the D.I. I have cleared out the bottles from the cupboards and girly blankets to give to a sister-in-law due to have one in Oct. I am still working on the girls' room, laundry, bathrooms, another two storage closets, and my own bedroom. I am de-junking my house. Finally! For those of you who are cleaning junkies, I wish you could see half of my house. I feel a little more organized. I know it's not spring anymore, but I am getting it done. I really like to have a clean house. I just wish it'd stay that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sis-in-law is having a baby in October??

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

My sis-in-law Tia. Who is this anonymous person? I'd like a name.