9/15/2009

So, I've been sorta busy...

But not really. Lets see, School has started and I'm enjoying the time that Boy #2 and I get to spend. A few weeks ago we visited with Amanda and Max, boy #2 was so excited, but he didn't know who Max was. He kept saying "Maaa"-imagine a sheep baaa-ing- over and over. (Now anytime we get ready for the day he thinks were going to se Max. He keeps saying his name over and over. I need to get him back over there to visit again.) We spent a good part of the day with them and then headed home for naptime. My favorite time of the day, is when boy #2 goes down. It's so quiet in my home. That is when I either a) get my nap, or b) read a great book-Catching Fire-, or c) both. What wonderful times.
Today the little thing thought he was so funny. I'm watching my nephew and they were playing while I was finishing getting ready for the day. My nephew runs up the stairs and says "Aunt Carla? (Boy #2's Name) is getting all the towels out of the bathroom." I'm confused, so I run downstairs with my nephew to see what he meant. My little boy #2 has unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper and he's rolling around, running around, spreading it everywhere, and not just giggling- but laughing the entire time. I can't get mad. I just run upstairs to grab the camera and then help him clean it up after. Pictures will be coming.
So, right now, both boys are asleep for naptime. I'm taking some me time.

No comments: