8/27/2009

Movies recently viewed...

My husband and I have been on a movie watching binge. We borrowed a movie from my brother called Equilibrium. It was awesome. I can't describe it very well on the blog, so click on it to find out more. We also borrowed Push, Knowing, and The Day After Tomorrow. Now those all seem to be either end of the world or the overly oppressive government type of shows and they were all good, but the my favorite movie most recently viewed was The Proposal. I laughed through most of the movie. That could be because I needed to release some stress, but I truly enjoyed the show. That is a movie that is definitely going on my Christmas list. If any of you have more movie ideas for us to watch, please leave a comment. Oh, by the way, Stephens favorite of the recently viewed list was Equilibrium. I don't know why? There is a movie that Stephen would like to see, Moon starring Sam Rockwell. I don't know if it was shown anywhere in Utah, it wasn't when we looked it up. Anyone out there heard of it? seen it? know where to look for it?

No comments: