8/04/2009

I've been committed.

Or at least I should be.
I've written about the Ragnar Relay-Wasatch Back race a few times in past posts. I have finally been committed to it. I paid my fee to my friend today. She put her stamp of committal on it. I have a lot of work to do, but I will do what I can for the team. There will be future posts about it I'm sure, but for now, I think I'm just a little bit nuts. The run is 188 miles long from Logan to Park City. A 12 person team. That averages 15-16 miles per person unless someone wants to take on more. It all happens within 30 hours. We each get to run 3 times within that time period. The picture below is from my friends race she did in June. I thought it was fitting for this post. That is where I'll live for that time period. In a car with 5 other terrific people. What was I thinking? I know what I was thinking, and it will be a fabulous race.

No comments: