9/21/2010

Urgh! Stupid Dryer.

So I started my laundry today and after I put the second washed load into the dryer, it went ka-put! The drum decided not to roll around so the clothes would dry, instead, it decided to smoke up the inside of the dryer. Urgh! Frustrating!!!! I called Stephen and he told me to pick up a belt for the dryer. Something like this happened a year ago, not the belt, but the heating element went out on the dryer. Frustrating!!! In the meantime, I had one full weeks worth of laundry to do. I went to a laundromat. I have to say it was interesting...I have never been to one before to do my own laundry. I liked that it saved me all day, but I didn't get to finish all that I needed to here at home. It really kinda messed up my day. Both girls had soccer games at similar hours. So I pretty much missed both games. I had to get the grocery shopping done, so that took up time and girl #1 was late for her game. Then the 3 youngest had hair cut appointments so we had to do that. My friend is sooo cool, she is awesome and super fast, especially with just trims and cuts for boys. I have had one crappy day. I hope tomorrow is better, maybe I'll even get to sleep in. Doubtful...but hopeful. I need a break, anyone want to have 4 kids, a dog and a house for a few weeks, I think that's all I'll need. Anyone, anyone? No takers? fine I'll survive somehow. I think that running will help me. I think I'll have to do just that.

1 comment:

Melissa Clark said...

Dryers, pssht they should all just learn to work forever! What is wrong? Do we not live in the year 2010 where appliances should stop breaking?! :) Good luck.