9/11/2010

Blah....Just emptying out my thoughts

This post is sort of an update-y thing.
Thursday at Book Club we talked a little bit about Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. It is a really good book, but eh, I like romance in my adventure like books. This one lacked a little bit. It was still good, and I know I'll re-read it several times, and I would recommend it. We also had a baby shower for one of the girls in the club. She is having her first baby after having had some struggles, so I was so excited for her. She and her hubby will be great parents.
Friday, I got to take dinner to my Bro. and S.I.L. who had a baby a week ago. I was so excited to see her again. They have a blog, and it's on my list that I like to read, titled I need some Chocolate. Their little girl is so blasted cute, I could just hold her and hold her. I may be a little biased as she is my niece, but, ya know, so what. I took them some food from a delicious place. It was so yummy looking that I planned on ordering for Stephen and me later.
I took Boy #1 to soccer practice and then to Winco. I'm not sure you really can get the best savings there, but we'll see. I plan on getting an old grocery list and receipt together & shop at Winco to see if they're any better like most people believe. I'm not sure.
Anyway, I ordered some food, dropped Boy#1 off at home, and left to pick up the food. As I was pulling out of the driveway, my hubby showed up. We left, got the food, came home, got the kids settled, then we watched Sherlock Holmes. It was really good! I was worried that I might have been bored with watching it and fall asleep, but I didn't. I really enjoyed this movie.
Later!

No comments: