11/08/2009

November 8th

Today, I am thankful that our Primary Program is officially done. I was stressed forever about it, that the kids wouldn't know the songs and I would not be able to lead them. We did, in fact, mess up on one verse of one song, but everything else went pretty good. We are not The Mormon Tabernacle Choir by any means, but these children of God sang very well. I am proud of them. The main topic for the program is that the family is of God. We sang a song with that title, which we had the primary broken up in groups for, and they all did as well as could be expected. (which I expect a lot from them.) I am so proud of how hard the children worked and how well they did. They all knew what to do and did it very well. What can I say? they are truly Children of a wonderful Heavenly Father, who loves them and wants the best for them. I'm so blessed to have been a part of it. I loved it!

No comments: