11/18/2009

Music 11-16-2009

I'm thankful for music in general. I love to listen to all kinds. I like the stuff that when you listen to it, it makes you run or dance. I like to listen to the stuff that is soft and relaxing. I don't really listen to music in the car cuz I'm usually with the kids and they are talking with me. I like to listen to music to wake me up and get me going for the day. I do this to Stephen as well, I get loud, fast paced music going to get him out of bed. It's fabulous. I like to play the violin, so I truly enjoy orchestra music. Ironically, I love to hear the viola or cello most. I get to play at our Relief Society Christmas dinner. I'm excited, because I talked my mom into playing her viola with me. It will sound beautiful. My girls play the piano. They do really good when they practice. They have now been forced to practice everyday before either gets to go outside, watch t.v., play their radio, or anything. They come home from school and do their school work, piano, house work, in that order. I'm grateful for my friend Lisa who teaches them. She definitely has more Patience with them than I do.

No comments: