11/16/2009

11-13-2009

My Mom and Dad. I am so thankful I was born to them. They have always been wonderful examples in my life. They have always supported me and my brothers in whatever we chose to do. They LOVE their grandchildren, in fact, I think they'd rather them than us some days ;}
My Dad helped me find and purchase every vehicle I've owned until I was married. He helped me buy my own horse (and sell it,) and let me take care of the family horse as well. My Dad taught me how to drive a standard vehicle, which I absolutely loved. He would help me with Algebra, which I hated! He took me (not just me, but our family) hunting, fishing, camping, to the drive-in a couple of times, and always to get a "soda water". I know my Dad will always help me.
My Mom helped me with learning how to play the violin. She helped me when I did Ballet. She helped me with learning how to sew, cook, and take care of children younger than me. She has taught me to try to have patience with my own children and to always leave the room if I feel too angry. She is understanding and has always been willing to help. I know my Mom will always help me.
They put me on their cell phone plan and instead of me paying them, I clean their house and try to help out when I can. That is what I did on Friday the 13th, I cleaned their house. I would help my Mom with cleaning anyway, but this helps me have a way to contact them and others when I'm not able to be home. So I'm very thankful for my parents and everything they have done for me and my husband and family. They are absolutely wonderful parents.

No comments: