11/18/2009

Break Time 11-18-2009

Every one needs a break. We need a break at work, which you get. We need a break from stress, sickness, laundry, grocery shopping, paying the bills, cooking, exercise, cleaning, and yes, even our children. Now I'm not taking a break today, but I will in the near future. I don't know when, but I will. This morning, I had a semi-break I guess. I haven't been feeling so well, my ears and throat hurt and I had a huge headache. I slept for a good portion of the morning and I felt quite a bit better after the extra sleep and a hot shower. My poor boy #2 though had to sit and watch t.v. while I slept on the couch. Sorry little guy, no fun. I thankful that we are able to take a break from life some times. I call those get-a-ways...from kids, husbands, work, stress, house, shopping (although that can be therapy.) I do enjoy my time away with Stephen, in fact I really like those breaks. I haven't needed a break for a long time, I think its because of my family making life so good. For that I'm thankful for long stretches of time between my breaks.

No comments: