9/18/2009

I little bit about me

I thought it'd be fun to post somethings about myself, for those of you who sorta know who I am. I received this list of questions from a friendly e-mail.
What is your occupation right now? Domestic Goddess (stay-at-home-mom)
What color are your socks right now? Blue
What are you listening to right now? The Clothes Dryer
What was the last thing you ate? Bottle Caps candy.
Can you drive a stick shift vehicle? But, of course.
How old are you today?32
What is your favorite sport to watch on T.V.? I don't watch enough T.V. for it to make a difference, but I like to watch soccer.
What is your favorite drink? Water!!!!
Have you ever dyed your hair? 2 or 3 times only.
Favorite food? As long as I get a break from cooking, it's anything my husband, children, or a chef makes for me.
What is the last movie you watched? Pitch Black
Favorite Holiday of the year? Two-Christmas and Halloween
How do you vent anger? I try to exercise it out, but mostly yell. Pathetic really.
What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't recall having many.
What is your favorite season? Autumn and Spring. They are perfect running weather
Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
When was the last time you cried? Reading a book, about a week ago.
What is on the floor of your closet? Carpet.......Shoes, Boxes of stuff.
What did you do last night? Many things: soccer practice, take a child to babysit at a friends house, and took family to get kid cones at Arctic Circle, Sleep.
What are you most afraid of? Currently, hurting my legs so I can't run. Previously, losing any of my family members, especially my hubby.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese please?!
Favorite dog breed? Labrador retriever.
Favorite day of the week? Sunday, the day of rest.
How many states have you lived in? One.
Diamonds or Pearls? Either or both, I don't mind.
What is your favorite flower? Red Roses mostly, but I like daisy's also.

So I hope you have learned a little bit more of what I like. Maybe you can come up with more questions?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I have a question....when is your birthday? I just realized I don't have any idea!

Amanda said...

Yay for fun questions!

Lori said...

bottle caps. i haven't thought of those in ages. awesome.