9/17/2009

Miracle Mile, ya ever heard of it?

This morning I met up with Amanda and Katrina to work out. Not such a bad morning for it either. To me, it was a little warm, but hey that's okay for now. So a miracle mile is this: Jogging laps around the track completing a mile. While on the sides with bleachers or stairs, you go up and down, the whole distance of track. Up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down. You get the picture. It was more difficult because of the lighting. There wasn't a lot.
Let me tell you, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Until tomorrow morning comes and I can't move my legs. I was very slow in doing it, but I don't hurt like I thought I might. I really kind-a liked this workout. I really did! Now, I just need to speed it up. We'll see what tomorrow brings...

3 comments:

Lori said...

ahhh good ole miracle miles. manda introduced me to those also. wait til you start sprinting from bleacher to bleacher. gah.

:)

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

What?! Sprinting from bleacher to bleacher? ouch. She did mention something about doing it twice in a row. I'm adjusting my mental health so I can accept all this fun.
I can move my legs by the way, but maybe not after this mornings workout. She worked us good. Lori, you would be so proud!

Amanda said...

Sprinting will come in a couple of weeks. I had to break you in slowly so you'd come back. ;)