1/27/2010

My oldest still has fits.

So Sunday came around and we were getting ready to go to church at 9a.m., and my oldest thought it'd be okay to wear a white t-shirt with her skirt. It had holes in it, it wasn't as white as it used to be, and I have been telling her and girl #2 that church is no place for t-shirts. Stephen and I made her wear a beautiful shirt. It was long sleeved, button down, and was made with fabric that had eyelets at the bottom. She started to cry and decided she wasn't going to church. She said she'd then change her skirt. I was okay with that because I hate the skirt she's wearing.
Stephen on the other hand said, "No, you have to wear both." She still kept going on and on about hating what she was wearing! I told her if she kept it up, she'd be wearing that shirt until spring. I just had to take some pictures of this. Stephen was totally backing me up on this issue. I love him and his support.
Poor girl, she may need therapy later, just because she didn't get what she wanted. I'm having a hard time feeling bad for her because she's been puttin' up the 'tude since she turned 12. Good luck to me, eh?





2 comments:

Amanda said...

And so it begins....Good Luck!

Erin said...

oh like how cute she looks! I am not looking forward to those days!