1/05/2010

Okay, what's one more post?

My wonderful friends, Amanda and Jared adopted cute little Max on June 10, 2008. He is so cute and the love that just radiates from this little family is amazing!
So, they have now been approved for adoption again and are looking for birth mothers who have chosen this option for their baby. If you know of anyone in the birth mother situation, please have them look at Jared and Amanda's profile by clicking on their picture on my sidebar.
I know that they are wonderful parents and any child added to their family would be loved beyond measure. They are great and wonderful people, full of love, and wanting what most of us have and take for granted. I have known them since 2002. They bought the condo next to ours and have been great people to know and to be friends with. Amanda is also one of my running partners and has always been an example to me of what friendship and love and hard work is. She is just awesome, and I'm honored to be her friend. Please consider them and keep them in your prayers. Thank you to all who read this.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ahhhh thanks friend! You're the best!