7/22/2009

Bear Lake and Family Reunions


We left Friday afternoon for Bear Lake. I am amazing at packing up the vehicle. I don't think Stephen would've done any better. pat,pat. We headed up there for a reunion. It happens every year during the same weekend in July. We were able to have a cabin to stay in, which was so gorgeous it was almost unreal. We shared it with Stephen's grandparents, parents, siblings and their families. We had a blast. Saturday after the reunion we hit the lake. It was Packed! the water level was higher, and it was fun. Stephen did metal detecting while at the lake and the kids enjoyed the water. We had alot of fun. Stephen went back the next day to do more detecting so he took the kids with him. I got to relax back at the cabin while boy #2 slept. It was a fun relaxing weekend. I was able to run on Saturday morning. I only did a mile, but half of it was uphill. ya-ouch! I really, really need to work on running hills. Coming back up took twice as much time as going down. We did enjoy ourselves though and had a great time. We got to spend a lot of time with family and the kids were able to have their relationships with their cousins grow. We came home on Monday and are back to our routine again. I miss the lake, wish we lived up there.

No comments: