12/15/2010

Dimples' birthday

Dimples turned 7 on the 13Th. He is so friggin' cute. I love this kid. We woke up a bit late and had to rush the pancakes for breakfast thing, but they made it to school on time. I went to the school for lunch with Dimples. Of course I forgot my camera, but we had fun. He would look up at me and just smile when I looked back, melt my heart. When he was done with his lunch, he looked at me and asked "Hey mom, you done yet? Can't you eat any faster?" Love this kid. He is such a nice, kind, sweet boy who loves to tease his siblings and friends, and especially his mom and dad. I can't believe my oldest boy is getting older. Where on earth is the time going? Oh, man! I know it won't slow down, I just hope to be able to remember where the time is spent and what we're doing. I also hope to be able to just let things slide a little and enjoy my time with the family. In fact, on Dimple's b-day night, we went to the bowling alley, not realizing it's league night. Oops! guess that's not happening. So Stephen drove us to Toads to play some Laser Tag! You will not believe who did the best. Yep, yours truly. I had the most kills and least hits. Stephen however, was shadowed by Starr and kept dying, poor guy. Dimples had so much fun chasing me and his sisters around, even if he got shot more times by doing that. He got me a couple times, little sneak. He's short enough that you can't see him coming around the corner of the half walls. Funny guy! and of course the camera was left at home again. We had a blast and I can't wait to go again with the family. M.C. even played. He stayed at my side most of the time so I had to perch somewhere. He would shoot me when he was bored and I would shoot him just for the heck of it.











































Good times I tell ya, Good Times!
Happy Birthday my cute little Dimples!!! Mom and Pops love you so much!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love it!!!!