12/16/2010

Christmas Tree 2010

So this is our Christmas tree for this year. It's been up for almost two weeks now. I'm amazed that Stephen wanted one up that early in the month, usually we wait until Dimples birthday. The kids all did the ornaments after Stephen and I got the lights up. They did a great job and I really like it. I'm glad it's up, and been up for some time.
The only thing is Dimples has asthma and allergies to, not only our dog, but the tree as well. Stephen realized how bad the allergy was when they went and picked up the tree. Dimples started coughing like nothing else. I realized it a few years ago, but we haven't a) agreed on getting a fake tree, or b) had the money {or saved the money} to buy one yet. I think I'm just going to find one after Christmas and just buy it. I know it will help him later, but for now, it's just Zyrtec and his regular asthma regime.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I know, not nearly enough lights, but, at least it has candy canes! ;)

1 comment:

Julie w said...

Looks great!