3/05/2010

What month is it again?

Oh, it's March? Already? What do you mean? Time flies when you can't go workout I guess. Oh, I remember one reason March is so important. Three words. Girl.Scout.Cookies. Oh yeah!!! Samoa's and Thin Mints. You know, these are really helping me with my whole weight loss plan. You know the one, the one I can't do for a whole stupid month thanks to my lame leg. I know, every January or February we buy 'em. We pay for 'em in March and eat them that same day! At least, that is how it used to work for me. I could eat one box of Samoa's in 20 minutes. No joke. Yeah, make ya sick right? Well it didn't then, but now, it hurts my stomach to have too much sugar or to be too full. Do you know how many calories are in a serving size of Samoa's? 150 calories. How many cookies do you get to eat? only 2! yes my friends only 2 cookies for that many calories. Do you know how many I ate yesterday? 6 friggin cookies! But that was throughout the whole day. Nice huh!? I was very pleased with myself. I did very well, not the whole box. Wahoo! Yes I'm very pleased with myself learning to control my desire for these cookies. Don't they just look yummy! I know you want some. You should get some. I just know you should. I'm sure you will find girl scouts out in front of grocery stores or on the sidewalk along Riverdale road. Just one is all you need.

No comments: