3/11/2010

What a good morning!

It's 10 a.m. and my dishes are done, front room cleaned, hair done, I'm dressed, my boy#2 is dressed (has been since 7:30), beds are made-sheets washed and put back on, and my laundry is half done-only one more load to dry. I think I'm havin' one of those days again. It's been a looong time comin', yes, yes it has.
I think it's due to me waking up at O'Dark 30 and working out with the hubby. Nothing really hard on the legs-only 10 squats and almost 5 lunges before the IT Band started in. Lots of upper body and 15 min. of yoga. I think I can get used to doing this for a month until I can run again. Yep, it'll work for me.
Don't forget, in case I don't write until after the 14th, it's daylight savings time. Spring forward. We lose a precious hour. Start practicing now and it'll help you later. Ha ha ha.

No comments: