3/08/2010

Pizza and the family

Isn't it fun to do things home made. Saturday morning, Stephen went with me to get the boys new shoes and then to do the grocery shopping. He hates to shop, but he willingly went. He helped the boys pick out some shoes. They were a little more than I liked and I probably would have made them choose from the cheapest ones available. It's alright. I'm glad he came.

We went to the grocery store. While I'm pushing the cart and looking at the list knowing where I'm going and what I'm doing, he is following and talking with me. It was pretty nice. He saw some pizza dough and said, "we should make pizza some time." I said how 'bout tonight. So we purchased all we would need to make the pizza and finished shopping.

We went to the park and played and generally had a great day. When we got home we set right to work on getting the pizza made and in the oven 'cuz girl#1 has to go babysitting. I didn't get pics of the kids rolling out the dough, but my hubby finished that part. We put on the sauce and the kids did the rest. They put all the toppings we had on the pizza. WOW! that is a lot of stuff. The best part of this is that I didn't stress or freak out about how they were doing it. This was their creation. I'm quite pleased I didn't freak. Oh, but it tasted so good. I loved it. Two slices to fill ya up with some veggies and all. What a great day. We had us a good time.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love homemade pizza! Wish girl #1 was closer I would use her baby sitting services :)