2/12/2011

So yes, I've been missing...

Yeah, yeah. I've been missing from the blog for a while.
In January, we went go-karting at Speed Street in Layton. We took Becks and two of her friends, Megs and Court. It was totally awesome! I loved it. Stephen and I tried so hard to beat each other, he cheats by the way-he bumps you out of the way. I had so much fun and I know that Becks and her friends did too. They were fabulous girls and we all got to race twice. Becks and Court went with Courts Dad the next Monday and they all had an awesome time. Good times, good times, love them. I hope Becks had a great time with her friends, it was sort of a birthday party and not all the friends showed up. Man, we should plan better. Anyway, here are some pics of the girls and fun we had. Enjoy!








No comments: