6/02/2010

This morning

This morning I went for a run with Chuck and Lesa. It was terrific. I really need to work on my hills, but that is tomorrow morning. Usually in the mornings after I have been up and gotten ready (or not) I read up on my emails, blogs, you know whatever on the computer. I saw this on one of the blogs I like to read. Maybe you'll find it interesting. I'd like to know what you think about it and how we can avoid getting extra stuff in our systems. I know diabetes is a huge risk for me and my children due to both sets of my grandparents have it and one grandparent on Stephen's side. I have always been aware of what we've been eating- whether it's been good for us or bad. I'm really going to start looking at what we are eating. I really want us to be healthy. marianutrition.blogspot.com
Really, I want to know what you think.

No comments: