6/21/2010

Ragnar Relay 2010 Wasatch Back!


Rockstars!!!!!
We Rock our miles!


Amanda!!!
O Captain, My Captain!
(to quote Celeste, her sister)
Just packin' and decoratin' our "vans"
Celeste, Amanda, Lori, Trina, Lesa, Kathy (back by the other "van"), and Kristin. Sabrina had already left, and Erin, Tia, and Lisa (a.k.a. Chuck) couldn't make it.




Logan here we come!!
Go! Chuck. Go!

Starting my first leg....

....finishing my first leg.
Go Lesa!!!!!!



This is the only night-time leg pic I got. Lori, from van 2, will pass off to Chuck. Chuck ran from the top of Snowbasin to the bottom of Trapper's loop. 8.1 miles baby. She rocked it.

Just waiting for our final legs! Hip hip Hooray!!!!!! Such a fun van. Thanks ladies!Chuck, Sabrina, Kathy, Tia, Lesa. We are a bit slap happy from lack of sleep.

13.1 miles, Done. Go Lesa!
Lori and Amanda, running towards the finish line in our lead!
Logan to Park City, 188 miles...Done.


Tia and me. She is one heck of a runner. Watch out if she's after you, 'cuz she will get you.

After 34 hours (some of us only got 3 or so hours of sleep,) we can still smile, laugh, drink, eat, have fun, and we still like each other! It was a blast ladies! Thanks for all the fun!!!!!! Let's do it again. Read about other team mates experiences here.

4 comments:

Erin said...

it was so much fun I am glad I got to catch up with you

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

It was truly an awesome experience wasn't it. Your mom had your little H. She is sooo adorable. I loved her cute little smile. We must do this again, maybe a little sooner?

Lisa said...

We came, we CONQUERED! Same time next year, right? You did awesome, Determinator!

Lori said...

yay!! so much fun! :) i love the pics! will you send me the one of amanda and i, and did the one with me and my sister work out? can you email that too?

lori.aston@gmail.com

thanks carla!

you rocked it!