12/18/2009

Have you Ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered what 10 dozen cookies might look like? That's One-Hundred Twenty cookies. 120. Actually, I made 144+1, but who's counting right? Well I can show you what that looks like minus one. My dog ate the other plate of cookies! Bad dog!
Oh.My. I was mad. If you look carefully, you'll see these are not the store bought cookies people buy from the bakery. I made these by myself. I didn't let the little ones help because they like to lick icing and candies off their fingers as they decorate. As these were not cookies for our home, but a party, I couldn't let them help.
I spent the night before rolling out, cutting out and baking these cute little time consumers. The next day, I spent decorating them, coming up with ideas on how to do just that with as little time spent as possible. That wasn't happening. I spent most of the day making them. Oh well, right. People enjoyed the cookies anyway and thankfully, the dog couldn't reach the other plates at all. I have learned a very important lesson. Just buy cookies!

(Not really, making them is fun and my friends all love them.)

No comments: