6/15/2009

I'm very Grateful

I'm so very grateful for many, many things in my life. My fabulous husband, his job, the fact that he has one. Our 4 beautiful children and their attitudes about life. They bring sooo much joy to us. The fact that we are currently out of debt, except the house- which is a huge feat for me. My husband has struggled with me, trying to teach me how to be good about it. The way he is trying to get our condo put together so we can sell it eventually. I will be so please when that happens. I am grateful for my parents and their love and concern for us and our children. I am grateful for in-laws and their concern and willingness to always help out. I am grateful for sister-in-laws who want to run races (5k's only please.) I am grateful for friends, family, and neighbors. I most especially grateful for my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ and their influence on me and my family. I'm grateful for Heavenly Fathers hands in everything I do in my life. His influence and love for me is WODERFUL! He's always doing things for me to make my life better. I have a friend (I've had a few) who right now is going through something my husband and I have gone through. I feel for her and I know that the Lord will bless her and help her and her family get through all that is going on in their life right now. May anyone who reads this have the same blessings and more from Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Erin said...

welcome to the blogasphere hope you enjoy it!

Amanda said...

Yay for having a blog! And may I just say a big fat congratulations on being out of debt?! That's awesome! Way to go!!
I'm excited you've joined the blogging world. Yay for friends!