6/02/2011

Yikes!!! It's been awhile!

I participated in the Ogden Marathon Relay again this year, and I did better than I though I would. My leg was different this time, it was only 6 miles. I did my leg in 1 hour and 13 min. It may not seem much to you, but to me it does. I didn't train as hard during the winter because it seems I was always sick or the kids were. I felt great during this run. I just focused on moving my arms and legs and just going, nothing else. It was like I was just going to run until I couldn't. It was fun. Here are some pics of my team, not all of us together, but we tried. One of my friends ran the marathon and we got a pic with her-she's also on my Ragnar team. Yay!!!
I was happy and lucky to be able to do this. I loved it. I can't wait for next year. I will eventually finish the whole course.

No comments: