6/21/2011

I'm never doing this again!

I will never go to Young Women's girls camp the same week that I have Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back! and then to the camp ground to sleep with my husband and kids in the tent, but to begin the week I was given the opportunity to speak in my ward on Love in Marriage. I think I did okay on the talk, then got myself packed up for girls camp and sorta for Ragnar. As of today, Tuesday June 21st, I'm still mentally and physically exhausted. Just tired. I guess I should mention that I decided to paint the front room before girls camp as well, so that's kind of another thing I had going. I will be posting pics soon of camp and Ragnar, but I'll have to wait a bit. Just letting you know what we've been up to! hopefully I can get this updated soon!

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

WOW... you are a way busy girl.. nice job on the race. I totally look up to you