4/28/2010

Catsup! Boy #2 turned 3!

My little cutie of a baby is no longer a baby. He's not potty trained yet, but, I'm having a hard time letting go. I know. It's just that he's "the baby" of the family. I know. I will get over it. He turned 3 one week and one day ago. (I'm so far behind on blogging, it ridiculous!) My little cutie here loves, I mean LOVES catsup. When breakfast, lunch, or dinner are served, he asks for catsup. He doesn't always get it, but you get the drift. He is so funny. He hides in the weirdest places and thinks no one will find him. He has the cutest giggle, I have to try hard to not tickle him. I love his giggle. He shows on his fingers how old he is. (Some might think he joined up with a group or somethin') He loves to play with his toys, watch Dinosaur Train, and he is in general a happy boy. He is very good natured, but you can see his mischievousness working things out. He is a climber, and a hiker. He loves to kick, throw, push, or do anything else you can with sports balls. He will just sit down somewhere and sing to himself if he's bored or he'll ask for a movie or book. He has tender little heart and gets his feelings hurt easily. Never intentional, but if you have to tell him no to something he REALLY wants, he pouts. It is a cute, fake cry that he covers his face for. I love his pout but try not to let him get away with this too much. He asks to play on the computer, talk on the phone, or to go outside. His love of life and the outdoors really reflect his father. All of my children are like their father in that way, they love the outdoors and anything to do with it. I'm grateful for Boy #2 being in our family and our lives. He was a wonderful surprise! (we thought we were done, but I guess we weren't!)

No comments: